19 may 2013

THE A-Z OF ME


A is for Alba my best friend.
B is for blue, my favorite colour.
C is for me.
D is for dolphin, my favorite animal.
E  It is for the earache, I don' t like the earache.
F is for Fran my best uncle in the world.
G is for my grandma and my granpa.
H is for my dog, Hugo.
I is for Isabel, my grandma.
J is for January, because it's birthaday of my mother.
K is for  kiwi, the favorite fruit of my mum.
L is for my english teacher.
M is for María my friend.
N is for never, I don't like this word.
O is for Oscar, I like this name.
P is for Paco, my concierge.
Q is for  Queen, the boyfriend of Barbie.
R is for red, my 2º favorite colour.
S is for Susana, my cousin.
T is for  Tower of Paris, It's very beatiful.
U is for university, I want to study in the university.
V is for very, It's funny this word.
W is for wendsnesday, my favorite day.
X is for Xbox, It's funny.
Y is for yellow colour.
Z is for  zoo, I like visit the zoo, It's beatiful.

No hay comentarios: