19 may 2013

THE A-Z OF ME

A is for Aitana, my eternal friend.
B is for my aunts Bárbara and Bea.
C is for Claudia my funny friend.
D is for dance my favourite hobbie.
E is for Esther my fantastic friend.
F is for football, my father's favourite sport.
G is for ghosts I'm afraid of ghosts.
H is for hot I like when is hot.
I is for Isabel, the name of three people known.
J is for jam I don't like jam.
K is for kiwis I like green but I don't like kiwis.
L is for Luis, the tallest of my family.
M is for María, my name.
N is for Nicolás, my cousin.
O is for old, I'm 11 years OLD.
P is for pet. I have a pei, it's a dog.
Q is for quick. I'm very quick thinking.
R is for rice my favourite food.
S is for special. My family is special.
T is for tower, I want to visit the Tower of London.
U is for university, I want to study in the university.
V is for Vicente, my father's name.
W is for wristwatch, my wristwatch is blue.
X is for xilophone, when I was little I had a xilophone.
Z is for zoo, I like visit the zoo.

2 comentarios:

Esther dijo...

Está muy chulo pero porque no lo haces un poco mas artístico???

Esther dijo...

...


Un poco mejor ...