4 feb 2012

I WENT ON AN EXCURSION

I went on an Excursion with school today.
Today I went on an excusion to the Bioparc Zoo. It was really fun because I saw lots of different things and animals. We all sat around in a big circle and we played different games: "the cat skin, but not the tortoise". The zoo keeper's name was Ruth and she talked to us about the animals: the elephant, the tiger, the crocodile...Ruth talked about the animal's life, how they live, the food, the habitats...

I got to see the Hippo. They were eating pumpkins. I saw the Penguins, Giraffes, Otters, Seal, Kangaroos and Sheep, anteloopes, rhinos, gorillas, leopards, buffalos. I also saw lots of Rabbits, Hamsters... I had lots of fun today, because I love animals. Do you want to come with me next Sunday?


By: J.P.L

No hay comentarios: