29 ene 2012

MY IDEAL DAY

I get up at quarter to eight and I make my bed.
I have breakfast at eight o'clock: a glass whith Nesquik and biscuits.
I have dressed at quarter past eight.
I go to school on foot at quarter to nine.
At the school I learn Maths, Music, English, Spanish....
I go home on foot at half past twelve.
I go home, at half past one, I do the workhome.
After, I have lunch at quarter to two. Later, I make a lot of work at home and I watch TV.
I go to school at ten to three.
At the school I am two hours more.
I go home on foot at half past four.
I go to the dance's conservatory at five o'clock until half past five.
In the conservatory I learn classic dance, spanish dance, music and contemporany dance.
There we wear uniform.
I go home at half past seven or eight o'clock.
I have a shower at quarter past eight.
I have dinner at nine o'clock.
I watch TV at half past nine.
I go to bed at half past ten.

2 comentarios:

María V dijo...

Ha salido un poco desordenado, no se por que.
He puesto fotos pero no han salido, que pena.

luz dijo...

No te preocupes, el texto está muy bien hecho.