28 ene 2012

Joggy, my monster.

Joggy, the name of my monster, is a friendly monster, has a lot of friends in all the world, is very nice, it's the reason of has a lot of friends. He is very very tall, he mesured fiftenn metres, is very tall, beacuase is a monster of Furko tipe, the Furkos are very very tall, they are very  nice, and protecs to all the world. Joggy is like a super hero, because protecs me, and all his friends in the world. He speaks all the lenguges of the world, because he listen a listen a other tipus of lenguage what he don't speak, and sudenly, Joggy, learns all os he can speak of that lenguage, is an one reason of Joggy has a lot of friends in the world. But Joggy isn't perfect, he likes the dirt, all the dirt: cans, rotten  fruits, pieces of abandoned toys...  Joggy lives in Borussia, one city of Germany, and why is he all the days whit me, in Spain? Joggy can't fly, but Joggy can jump, Joggy jumps to the sky and looks the place where I am and, sudenly Joggy falls of the sky in that place where I am. Joggy is my monsters, do you like? How is your monster? 

No hay comentarios: