11 nov 2012

LONDON

London is very big.
It's a city of about  7.000.000 of people.
If you travel to London, you can see there: The Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, ................

Queen Elizabeth ll is very old and lives in Buckingham Palace. Every day, many people visit the palace, to see the changing of guard.

I like the big red buses of London. The name of these buses is double-decker, because , in the top of buses yo can see streets, museums, parks.............of London.

The London Underground is very famous in every world.
This is a oldest and longest in the world.

3 comentarios:

María V dijo...

Lo digo en CASTELLANO: se me ha olvidado poner un sujeto en la segunda frase, la de la reina.
I'm sorry...........

luz dijo...

Well done María. Don't worry abour the subject, I did. It's a very good work. I didn't correct anything.

María V dijo...

OK. Thank you. I like the photo. :)